The 2 day Intermediate training program is our recommended course for future pizza makers looking to make pizzas for professional purposes and use those skills in an existing concept.
*All courses are scheduled based upon availability of the instructor and the student. Please call for availability.
– Learn how to make Dough for Pizza al Taglio
– Learn how to use the Mixer
– Learn about the importance of the Flour
– Learn about Fermentation and Maturation
– Learn how to bake the pizza in the Oven
– Learn about using the proper Ingredients and how to use them
COURSE ALSO INCLUDES:
– 2 T–shirt’s.
– 2 Aprons.
– 1 Pizzaiolo hat.
– Dough Recipe
– Full list of recommended ingredients, equipment, and tools needed to make “Pizza al Taglio”
– Telephone number of your instructor for follow up questions for up to 14 days after course completion after that all inquiries can be sent to our general email.
Please fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you within 24 hours.